Reliable Electricians In Kingston upon Thames
We only employ registered, qualified electricians in Kingston upon Thames KT1. Choose us for anything from fitting a new plug socket to a complete rewiring project – the tradesmen's skill-set is ideal for minor as well as more complex tasks. Don’t forget, we can work on both domestic and commercial properties. And take note, we adhere to strict licensing requirements. That means you’ll only be sent qualified, fully insured specialists! All work will be carried out to the current British Standard. Arrange your appointment now.
Why Hire Expert Electricians in Kingston upon Thames?
For all sizes of electrical job. For all kinds of properties. People across Kingston upon Thames book electricians from us.
- Experienced and qualified professionals - years of experience and training means the specialists will get your job done right for you.
- Choose a same-day option - we can get to work on your problem very quickly. Give us a call and we may even be able to get to you today!
- Relax with full insurance cover - get the highest quality workmanship. And know everything's covered by insurance for your peace of mind.
If you need to know more about the work of the Kingston upon Thames electricians, simply give us a call on 020 3404 3338. We're standing by 24/7!
About The Kingston upon Thames Electricians…
We’re specialists in:
- Fault finding and electrical repair services – the team will arrive on-site, assess your problem, find the source and then fix it.
- Installations and rewiring services – involves maintenance of circuit breakers, fuse boxes, and more. Got a large rewiring job? Get an on-site viewing.
- Lighting design, installation and repairs – hire qualified electricians and get assistance with complicated lighting work. This includes adding a new lighting circuit.
The Tasks We Can Perform
Pick Kingston upon Thames electricians who can carry out the following:
|Installation and Rewiring Services||Fault Finding and Repairs||Lighting Design|
|Complete or partial re-wiring||Lighting fault finding and repairs||Wall lights and spotlights fitting|
|Bathroom and kitchen extractor fan installations||Short and open circuits||Kitchen and bathroom lighting|
|Wall lighting fixtures and utility lights||PAT testing||Commercial design and installation|
|Garden lighting wiring and design||Installation breakdowns||External security lighting and Passive Infrared Sensors|
If you'd rather not speak to someone over the phone, we're happy to accept online enquiries through our contact form or chat facility at any time.
Making Your Electrical Services Affordable
Our customer service advisers will ensure you get the most cost effective service that meets your needs. Certain basic electrical tasks will be completed by an experienced handyman.
When a qualified electrician is required for the work, we’ll send a City and Guild registered tradesman. If you visit our prices page you'll see that the minimum booking period for an electrician is just one hour. After that you’ll pay by the half hour. When you need your tradesman for half a day or longer your hourly rate will be discounted. We come to you at weekends, or during the evenings when daytime working hour appointments aren't convenient for you.